In today’s world there never seems to be enough time in our day to accomplish everything that we would like to. Between responsibilities with taking care of kids, work, and keeping up with our busy schedules, nurturing our marriage can easily move down on our list of priorities.
Each Marriage Ministry event is presented around one of the following six essentials for a healthy marriage:
1. Trust God – We believe the #1 essential is to allow God to control our lives and our marriage
2. Cultivate Communication – We believe that communication is a major component of a healthy marriage, and Lord of the Rings will help you to have a greater communication with your spouse.
3. Nurturing Intimacy – The power of intimacy can be a marriage’s greatest ally, or it can become its greatest enemy. Lord of the Rings wants to help couples recognize that we each have unique needs and remember that our spouse has unique needs as well.
4. Celebrate Differences – God created man and woman to be totally different. As couples, we must use those differences to compliment and serve each other, and not allow our differences to push us apart. By seeking to understand love and accept each other, we put our marriages on healthy footing.
5. Time Spent – Spending time together as a family is an important priority in a successful marriage. At Lord of the Rings, we believe that the grass is always greener where you water it, so our schedules must reflect the priority of home.
6. Champions – Our marriage wins when there is security. We believe that couples need to know that together they can work anything out.
Please watch for future dates for Lord of the Rings seminars, workshops and retreats.